Hey everyone!!
Im sitting at my friend Sarah's house; she, Chalak and I are getting ready for the big 10th anniversary celebration tomorrow! We are very girly! Trying on our dresses, painting our toe-nails, you know the drill... it feels like theres a wedding tomorrow, we're even planning seating arrangements! Its nice though, to think of where UrbanPromise has come from to where it is now. Lots has changed even since I started! Kids grow up, staff come and go, communities grow and change, but as I think about it all I love how obvious it is that God is in it all! Hes like the conductor of this grand orchestra, he knows the big picture and uses us to create great music!
I can't wait to tell you all about it! Tony Campolo is speaking, people are performing music and drama, and sharing testimonies! George Strombolopolous might even be there! Its very exciting! AND my mom and mrs. Kurlek will be there so really ... who needs George!? AND George (or Joerg) the german intern will definitely be there! Its going to be a great night!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
And it was a great night. God Bless Urban Promise Toronto.
Post a Comment