THIS IS MY STAFF ... FIRST TO THE TOP OF THE MOUNTAIN IN URBAN PROMISE'S AMAZING RANCH RACE 2007!!!
So I seriously have the best staff ever and I'm so excited summer camp has finally started! We just finished day two and wow I'm so impressed. Thanks for everyone who's praying for us please continue to pray and praise God for being so Good!
In other news. It is hot and humid... and everyday the weather network says its going to thunderstorm every day but it never does. That was good today because it meant we got to go to the splash park! Very Refreshing! It was awesome to see five year olds wet up teenage leaders with huge smiles on their faces. One little girl was pouring a water bottle on a leader and the water bottle slipped and hit him in the head. The poor guy had a bit of a welt at the end of the day.
Ok I dont really know what else to say right now...
BElla
In other news. It is hot and humid... and everyday the weather network says its going to thunderstorm every day but it never does. That was good today because it meant we got to go to the splash park! Very Refreshing! It was awesome to see five year olds wet up teenage leaders with huge smiles on their faces. One little girl was pouring a water bottle on a leader and the water bottle slipped and hit him in the head. The poor guy had a bit of a welt at the end of the day.
Ok I dont really know what else to say right now...
BElla

0 comments:
Post a Comment