The wedding was so ridiculously beautiful! I can't even explain. I couldn't even breath right before Anita walked down the aisle. It was very exciting.
It was fun to be home for a few days too. Refreshing. I got to visit with some people I love ALOT too so that is always good.. you know who you are.
I rented a car this weekend too.. they gave me a PT Cruiser. Oh my. I was so irritated, but after a few days we (the car and I) really bonded, it was precious. I miss her (the car) already and it makes me sad.
I have realized that I really need to move as soon as I can. Hopefully I will have a roommate and a good apartment and then I can afford a car. YAY. I really hoped I could live with out one cus it makes me feel like I am contributing to the greater good of the planet by taking the bus but I have realized that I need to be able to pick up supplies for camp, make emergency trips, and just take care of myself and my interns better by being able to transport us wherever we need to go without taking all day to do it. So if you are a prayer, please pray that this will all be worked out, as I'm sure it will be. God is good and he provides all we NEED, so as long as I really do NEED it (which i believe I do) then it will be provided. Praise God.
What else, summer seems to be slipping by and it makes me sad. The sun is no longer up at 5 am which makes it so much harder to get out of my wonderful bed. It is still up at night when I go home though which is such a treat from going home in the dark all year.
Please pray for my team and I as we go into our 3rd week of camp. We are all getting more and more worn out, tired, and sick, and we pretty much lose are voices within the first half hour of camp everyday cus they are so worn out. haha. Yay working with kids! It is still loads of fun though and I seriously could not imagine doing anything else. The cool thing about that is that I am seriously starting to see myself here long term which is so cool since I have never been able to see myself anywhere long term. I guess that means that this is where I belong. Very cool.
Psalm 72:17-19
17 May his name endure forever;
may it continue as long as the sun.
All nations will be blessed through him,
and they will call him blessed.
18 Praise be to the LORD God, the God of Israel,
who alone does marvelous deeds.
19 Praise be to his glorious name forever;
may the whole earth be filled with his glory.
Amen and Amen.
0 comments:
Post a Comment