
Today was lots of fun. We had a staff BBQ at High Park which is so nice and close to my house. We all played baseball together and the weather was so perfect for it. It was nice to hang out and talk about camp and summer and the future too.
After the BBQ I decided to walk home since High Park is only a few subway stops away from my apartment and its so nice out. On my way I took some pictures to share with you. It really was a nice walk :)
The first two pictures are of this amazingly beautiful, lush, pathway that runs right outside my apartment and I can take it to the movie store or Bloor street. There are always lots of families playing there and its just this great oasis.
The last picture is of this pretty little park I stopped at on my way. It had this beautiful stone bench and lots of pretty tulips and flower gardens.
BElla
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Always good to appreciate the beauty of nature.
Post a Comment