Since I live alone I often sit down at the computer and chat online with people while I eat... food needs conversation I think. So today here are my dinner time comments:
-I made homemade pasta today!!! ( ok well its not done so it might be garbage but at least I tried)
-I spent the whole time I was at work in the office... theres a lot to do before summer and I want to get a head start... plus there are always people coming in to apply to work so I was doing a lot of that today.
-I got to walk kids home though... in the rain... we took a shortcut to Jessica's house. That was an adventure! we walked down a path, through a fence, through some garbage, over some wooden boards (bridges), up a wet grassy hill, and back around to the front of her building to get in.
-Actually I love walking Jessica home... her elevator talks.."Third Floor" the female voice will say... I named her Ellie.
.....
ok time to try and cook this pasta
.....
hmmm... not bad actually. A lot thicker than what I'm used to but with the pesto and cheese it tastes nice.
Mom made me plan out all of my meals at the beginning of the week and go shopping for what I needed, so I'm cheating tonight. I was supposed to have shake and bake. Oh well.
so back to my adventures for today:
-I made this blog this morning, people at work laughed at my photo so if you are laughing too you are not alone. I guess laughing is good. I wanted a fun picture and laughing is fun.
-tomorrow is the last day of after-school program for the year. It's sad for me because I really like ASP. Its just a few kids, and we get to work on their homework with them and give them snack, and then we go on trips on the weekends sometimes. The trips were good this year actually. Saturday we went to a Toronto FC game (thats the new professional soccer team). It was amazing! The crowd was singing and chanting, and everyone was wearing their team colours and waving flags! We took three girls who have been amazingly behaved lately and they loved it. I think that was the highlight for me.. I love getting girls excited about sports! Boys love anything involving a ball, and girls are a lot harder to get engaged in such activities. It was a very good day... oh and it was nice and sunny too! I could write a lot about that day. We took the TTC bus there, and there were all these buses lined up at the station just to go to the game... it was like the whole city was coming out. Then we got off the bus and had to walk through the exhibition centre to get to the stadium and it was amazing to walk with this huge crowd and as we approached the field we started to hear the noise of the crowd inside. It was the coolest thing I have ever experienced attending a sports event!
-wow rambling on....
In other news... it is my big brother's birthday tomorrow!!! so HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAMIEN!
I guess thats all for this fine wet evening.
BElla
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Welcome to Blogger, girl! It's great to hear from you and see your words and imagine your life! Maybe I'll get to see it one of these days!!
And I think your picture is awesome and adorable!
Post a Comment