The Return of the Bella

Greetings All!
Its time for my big return to the blog world. I know it's been a long time but hopefully I will be able to make up for lost time with frequent posts. Maybe.
It's June which means planning for me. I'm very excited about this summer, I think I have a splendid team! My director Camesha is excellent, she plays ball for a university out east. (yay for my children) The interns made their valiant return yesterday as well... always exciting! It looks like we've got our summer cut out for us!

I have to go to worship now but before I do I would like to leave you with this video of a song two interns from Camden wrote and perform about the body, and how we need each other. I was inspired and I hope you are too.

B

0 comments: